ADVERTISE IN THIS AREA! EMAIL ME FAST.




Recent Posts

Like Drakieness.com!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012


CouchSurfing Guide: Why Promote Cultural Exchange?




Couchsurfers: Cebu hosts and guests convergence last January 2012

In your own words, how do you feel about CouchSurfing and promoting cultural exchange?

This, by far, is the first online community where awareness of other culture, languages, and tradition is observe. Everybody is open-minded and eager to learn and know more about other people's identity and origin. In this world of war, hatred and diversity I firmly believe the very need of helping each other promote cultural exchange and tolerance to understanding foreign cultures. This for me can be considered the first step in global unity, a unity of the hearts not the minds. CouchSurfing is trying to make this possible and is already are, the revolution is on. :) Are you one of us? Let us take part and show our support.

Please watch the video for more information and an introductory to first timers about what CouchSurfing is all about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... well if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or call/sms on: +18168926958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.


RobertNelson said...

I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Prepagos cartagena

oliver said...

To get information regarding this specific theme, this learners buy exploration papers and custom made publishing in the publishing service. Your amounts of time period papers publishing products and services furnish this article publishing just about this specific post.Crypto Betting Sites

Post a Comment